- As of this morning they have 26 Hotel/Motel sites online totaling 2,588 beds.
- They are serving 2,067 people in these sites, with more moving in today.
- They are seeking homeless service providers for Project Roomkey. Applicants must be certified as qualified bidders for receiving Los Angeles General Funds, County of Los Angeles General Funds, or Measure H Funds. Find out more on their website.
WE RISE 2020: Virtual May is a month-long spotlight on wellbeing and healing through art, music and creative expression to help the entire Los Angeles County community. We are stronger together. And, together, we are building a community where everyone feels a sense of belonging, connection, meaning and purpose. This is a safe space where all are welcome.Read more
SoCalGas & Sempra Energy Foundation Donate $50,000 and Commercial Kitchen Equipment to Covenant House California Shelter for Homeless Youth
If you cannot pay your rent today, your landlord cannot evict you.
Emergency eviction protections continue to be in place for Los Angeles families through May 31st with a possible extension. This means your landlord cannot evict you and your family due to non-payment.
If you have not done so already, please send a letter immediately to your landlord explicitly stating that your loss of income is due to the COVID-19.
If you need support, Los Angeles County residents should call the L.A. County Disaster Help Center at (833) 238-4450 or email [email protected]. Los Angeles City residents can call (866)-557-7368.Read more
Who is eligible for COVID-19 testing in LA County.
Testing is prioritized as follows:
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms
- All essential workers regardless of symptoms, including:
- health care workers
- first responders
- social service employees
- utility workers
- food supply workers and
- other public employees
Senior Meal Assistance
If you are a resident of the City of Los Angeles, over the age of 60, and not on other food assistance programs, you may be eligible for the Senior Meal Emergency Response Program. Seniors in need of a home delivered meal can visit http://Coronavirus.LACity.org/SeniorMeals to enroll.